Dear Valued Customer,
All Our Departments Are Open with Your Safety in Mind. We are committed to protecting the health and well-being of our team members, customers and communities each and every day. We’ve shifted our business in order to operate under the ‘new normal’ so that we can continue to serve you better, each and every day. The measures and precautions we have put in place over the past several months will stay in place in order to protect us all.
Here's what we're doing to help protect everyone at our dealerships:
Face coverings are required for all team members & customers. If you forget, we would be more than happy to provide you with a mask.
For everyone’s safety, we still encourage social distancing. You have the option to book an appointment online or over the phone, or visit us in-person.
Increased cleaning & sanitization procedures.
Please note that each of our stores have different hours of operation, so be sure to view store hours before coming in for a visit.
Contactless Curbside Pickup (available at select locations).
New & Pre-Owned Sales:
- If you do not feel comfortable visiting the dealership, we offer contactless vehicle viewings, virtual walkarounds and video chats. You can even shop for your next vehicle entirely online from the safety and comfort of your home. We are here to help, whichever option you choose.
- Test Drives: Our vehicles are sanitized between each test drive for your health and safety. Our dealerships can even bring the test drive to you!
- If you are considering a trade-in, it can be appraised while you are on your test drive to save you time.
Service & Parts:
- Home pick-up and drop-off of customer's vehicles (available at select locations).
- Sanitizing vehicles by wiping down upon arrival and before returning to customers.
- Wrapping of seats, steering wheels in plastic as well as floor mat covers.
- Placing keys in plastic bags upon arrival to avoid hand-to-hand contact.
- Taped areas that demonstrate safe distancing when in the dealership.
Sanitization and Hygiene:
- Our stores are visited by professional cleaning services with a heavy focus on high-traffic areas of the dealership.
- Our team members sanitize their individual work areas and high touchpoint areas throughout the day to ensure the highest level of safety.
- Dealerships that offer food and beverage services are now open for takeout only.
- Additional hand sanitizer stations and locations in all dealerships for customers and team members to sanitize hands throughout the day.
Things we ask of our Customers:
- It is required by law to wear a face mask when entering our dealership, and for the duration of your stay.
- We mean no disrespect, but at this time, we will refrain from handshakes.
- Please sanitize your hands once you arrive and before you leave the dealership.
We will continue to monitor the situation and respond based on the guidance of our governments, public health authorities, and medical professionals.
Thank you for your business and for placing your trust in us.
The Cooksville Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Team